ArtCenter/South Florida 2019 Studio Residency Program offers studio spaces at our Miami Beach location for exceptional visual artists, curators, and cultural practitioners working in a range of disciplines. In addition to engaging with a community of artists, renowned curators, arts professionals, and institutional partners in Miami, ArtCenter Residents are provided the space from which to develop their practice and are invited to actively participate in ArtCenter’s programs such as exhibitions, public programming, studio visits, and our community outreach initiatives.
- Studio spaces between 175-600 square feet located on Miami Beach
- Direct support for projects
- Free parking (based on availability)
- Use of ArtCenter facilities including a flex lounge, PRINTshop, and large format inkjet printer
- Opportunity to engage with local, national and international curators, artists, as well as participate in studio visits, exhibitions, public programs, and community outreach initiatives.
- Access to an expanded network of practitioners from a variety of disciplines and professional development workshops.
- Wi-Fi access
- 24-hour studio access
- At the completion of program, access to ArtCenter alumni opportunities